This listing is courtesy of Shoreline Real Estate Company
Ranch with full basement and garage; Also 20x16 addition (Fam Rm); roof and furnace are 2 years old; newer 100 amp elec service; private lot,
1,292 sq. ft.
Public Sewer Connected
Public Water Connected
16,117 sq. ft.
1 Garage Spaces
The area, now known as East Haven, was obtained by Puritan settlers Reverend John Davenport and Theophilus Eaton on November 29, 1638 as part of the purchase of New Haven, Connecticut from Sachem...Read more